Medical & Ambulatory Care Facilities
Improve clinic efficiency, patient experience, and quality of care
Featured on the American Medical Association's National Validated Device List, PharmaSmart is the world's most trusted provider of community based, self-measured biometrics.
Published research shows that a PharmaSmart implementation in your clinic will improve workflow efficiency, patient and provider engagement, and overall quality of care. PharmSmart will work with your clinic to optimize your implementation, and create a healthier community together.
PUBLISHED STUDY RESULTS (Clinic Implementation)
- Efficiency: Save 1.5 minutes of rooming time per patient
- Improved Care: Medical Assistants reported having more time for other aspects of clinical care
- Awareness: Increase health provider and patient engagement in blood pressure control
- Adoption: 89% of patients are comfortable using the kiosk during clinic workflow
- Between-Visit Monitoring: Patients use kiosk between appointments to self-monitor
- Integration: Connect validated patient data directly to clinic EMR
Using a self-service kiosk to measure blood pressure (BP) has the potential to increase patients’ awareness of their BP control and free up medical assistant (MA) time. The objective of this study was to evaluate BP kiosk acceptability and usability, as well as its effects on the workflow of patient BP self-measurement in a primary care clinic.Read More